Easter Jokes



A communicator was interviewing a 104 year-old woman: "And what does one assume is that the neatest thing concerning being 104?" the communicator asked.

She merely replied, "No peer pressure."

The nice factor concerning being doddering is you'll hide your own Easter eggs.

I've positive gotten recent. I've had 2 By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, new knees. Fought prostatic adenocarcinoma, and polygenic disorder. i am [*fr1] blind, cannot hear something quieter than a reaction engine, take forty completely different Pine Tree Statedications that create me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with insanity. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet any longer. cannot keep in mind if i am eighty five or ninety two. Have lost all my friends.

But.....Thank God, I still have my FL driver's license!